6 Steps to Become a Better Communicator Your Online Business

How to Become a Better Communicator in your online business?  Last weekend I attended a workshop and Tim Sales was one of the trainers.  The value that he gave about how to become a better communicator was phenomenal.  This was my first experience training with Tim Sales; I did have a chance to talk directly with him in one of the breakout sessions. What I learned during these 15 minutes was pretty amazing.  You see previously when I picked up the phone and started talking with my prospect’s, my only plan was to get them to the take the next step and get involved with my Online Business.  Well, it was no wonder people were just ready to get rid of me, I now have a script, if you want to call it that, to follow.  6 Steps to Become a Better Communicator In Your Online Business  1. The Greeting- Yes of course I always did this, everyone knows the first thing to do is to introduce yourself.  2. Qualifying- To qualify your prospects you want to ask them questions about themselves. You do not want to talk about you; this is all about being so interested in them, that they want to give you their life stories. Go ahead and find out what they need, want or don’t want.  3. Invite- This step is just going over everything you just found out about them in the qualifying step. Just ask them to review everything with you, so you both have the same understanding before you move on to the close.  4. The Close - These are the steps you will take to get them to agree with what you want them to do.  5. Handling Questions and Objections- Make sure you really listen to them, the key is to get them talking and so you can fully understand their objections. Once you know what they are talking about, just confirm what they just told you, ask questions and lead them to finding the solution for themselves. You want to get them to admit it was lack of training that was the problem and move on.  Most of the time the objection is going to be that they just don’t believe in MLM or they think that this is a scam. This one is an easy one to deal with let them know that there are 49.9 Million people in direct sales selling 89.2 billion in sales and that 475,000 new distributers are joining every week. Now does MLM work? Get the Yes!  6. Follow Up- Just what it says, make sure you keep in touch with your prospect so they can follow through with what they told you they need, want or don’t want.  I am now a better communicator because I have learned that it is a requirement to help others before I can make it myself. I now focus all my energy on helping others through quality conversations and am confident in doing so.  Make sure you make a copy of this article, study it and learn the steps. You should keep this in front of you when making those calls, Remember, do not move on to the next step until you have completed the one you are on. You may have questions or objections come up throughout the conversation, make sure you handle these completely, and get a yes that they understand then just move on.  Some people may tell you that in the internet age, you will never have to reach out and talk to anyone. Well I am going to let you know, this is a new world and people are much more skeptical then they were in the past.  If you are going to become successful in your online business, you had better start learning “how to become a better communicator.”  I’m a mentor an a trainer in the Industry, if you are looking to start an online business or perhaps you have one and are not getting the kind of results you know you deserve, you can either head on to over to my website and join my team or give me a call. I will give you a free 15 minute consultation and together we will work on a Game Plan for your Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment